The Cosmic Array
Order Your Downloads
- Options Menu:
- upload music allows you to select a track to publish from your device, specifying its name and the download price. Your tracks must be encoded as MPEG or WAV and no larger than 50MB.
- set banner image allows you to select an image on your device to publish as a banner to your player.
- preview my player opens your player, exactly as the public sees it, in a new window/tab.
- save/publish all makes all of your listed tracks available to buy (you can also do this individually, see below).
- my account displays various account-wide settings that you can update, including changing your details, adding a video, etc.
- help displays this pop-up.
- logout ends your current login session.
- View Basket: The basket features are shown but are not functional while in edit mode.
- Upload a new track... is a convenient button at the foot of your player that duplicates the menu's music upload option (above).
- Playing a track is done by clicking on it, as in your live, public player. You will notice that this public preview contains a "watermark" voiceover to annoy listeners and nag them into buying the original, full-quality music that you uploaded.
- Resetting a track: Click on the track's price button to bring up a menu offering options to: publish the track (if it hasn't been done already); rename it or change its price; or delete it from the system.